To continue to pursue our growth strategy while maintaining our high quality standards, we are constantly on the lookout for qualified new staff and executives.
Learn more about SMC in our carriere flyer.
Our ideal candidate is hard-working and highly motivated, eager to engage in professional development, open to other cultures and prepared to go the extra mile for our clients.
Feel-good work environment
“When I returned to work from parental leave, I was curious to see how I would manage the balancing act between everyday work and family life. At SMC, I was able to find the part-time model that best suited my needs.”
(Tatjana Kaiser, tax advisor)
- An atmosphere of trust in a good work environment with regular team events
- Digitalised office with flexible work time and home office arrangement
- A company culture that values question-asking and open-mindedness through continual exchange
- Eye-level management interaction
- Great team spirit and helpfulness between the colleagues
- Fair holiday planning that takes school breaks and holiday periods into account; even possible at short notice
- Regular company meetings and communications to all staff members
“I have never regretted my decision to join SMC. Not once have I felt held back in my professional aspirations. Those seeking training and development opportunities are met with support and encouragement here. I have even been offered financial assistance and time off to prepare for my tax advisor exam.”
( Christian Rohe, tax advisor)
- Support for professional exams and qualifications, e.g. tax advisor certification, through time off and a financial package
- Promotion of continuing education, professional seminars and (in-house) training measures
- In-house English classes
- A variety of professional development opportunities
- The possibility to assume responsibility within a short time, irrespective of title
- Regular feedback meetings and annual evaluations
It is worthwhile
“At SMC, there are lots of worthwhile amenities for employees like me that actually save me time in my daily life. For me, this includes free parking spots just as much as discounted food at Lindbergh’s Café. And when I attend the ‘boot camp’ with my colleagues after work, it’s really worth its weight in gold for my well-being.”
(Luise Leuteritz, Stax clerk)
- An attractive salary package
- Free employee parking
- Weekly Bootcamp
- Free drinks in the office and an employee discount at Lindbergh’s Café
- Workstation flexibility where possible: iPhone for personal use
- Very good traffic connections incl. ÖPNV
Attractive and international work environment
“International clients, a high level of professionalism and the best colleagues.”
(Sebastian Weimer, tax advisor)
- A diverse range of duties/ wide variety of sectors/ interesting and challenging tasks
- International and well-known clients
- Direct client contact/ high level of personal responsibility in client care
- Qualified induction with mentoring
- Regular team and professional meetings
- Modern office facilities in a new building with top EDP technology
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes
- Suggestion scheme: staff involvement and input opportunities for shaping processes in close cooperation with company management
- Involvement in the recruiting process: “employees recruit employees”
- Social commitment on behalf of the company
Education & dual studies
We are a qualified training company and provide apprenticeships in the following professions:
- Tax clerk
- IT specialist
- Office management assistant
We also facilitate part-time study programmes:
Study opportunities at Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW):
B.A. in Accounting, Taxation and Auditing
Study opportunities at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences:
B.A. in Taxation
We would be happy to facilitate further university degree programmes, where possible, or aid specialisation in relevant business administration fields, such as taxation/ auditing.
If you have any questions about our current job openings, please contact us.
Employment and apprenticeship opportunities:
We look forward to receiving your application
Join us today and kick-start your career. Not only are we always on the lookout for enthusiastic new staff and executives, we are also committed to training them ourselves.
Don’t see the position you are looking for? Send us a speculative application!
Recent graduates and interns are just as welcome as experienced professionals.
Whether online or on-site, 2022 you can regularly find us at the following job fairs/ recruiting events:
|Mai 5, 2022||4. Tag der Unternehmen||Mainz|
|Mai 17, 2022||meet@frankfurt-university||Frankfurt am Main|
|June 2./3., 2022||Learn and Earn Schulungstage||Wiesbaden|
|November 2, 2022||One-on-one event MATCHING DAY - WiWi / Focus on auditing/tax advice||online - Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main|