We are your one-stop auditing and tax advisory firm for establishing and servicing German subsidiaries of foreign corporations.
Company foundation/Market entry
- Establishment of German subsidiaries
- Support of the access into the German market (domicile, opening bank account, recruitment, visa, insurances, etc.)
- Tax registration and structuring
- Support M&A (targets, due diligence, sales negotiation, post merger integration)
- Pay slips, for expatriates as well
- Advice in wage tax and social security matters as well as related audits
- Cross-border advice
- Structuring of electronic personnel files
- Payment services
Financial bookkeeping/Annual financial statements
- Financial bookkeeping and reporting, as well with company´s own accounting software
- Review of travel expense reports
- Cost accounting
- Review of the books prepared by client • Accounting related advice
- Preparation of financial statements according to German commercial GAAP
- International accounting: IFRS, US-GAAP
- Consolidated financial statements
- Current tax advice
- Tax exempt certificates (dividends, royalties)
- Support and advice during tax field audits
- Preparation of tax declarations and tax balance sheets
- Restructuring and merger of companies and group companies
- Tax due diligence
- Structuring and documentation of transfer pricing
- Income tax and value added tax advice in cross-border transactions
- Advice of permanent establishments/branches of foreign companies
- Advice in customs matters
- Determination of taxable income and tax declarations for entities subject to unlimited and limited tax obligation
- Current tax advice including value added tax
- Support in tax audits
- Financial bookkeeping, cost accounting, payment services and reporting
- Review of the books prepared by client/property manager
- Compilation of subledgers for rental income, OPEX and CAPEX
- Preparation of financial statements according to German commercial and tax GAAP
- Coordination of the property managers
- Statutory and voluntary audits/reviews of financial statements
- Special audits/reviews
- Financial due diligence
- Valuation of an enterprise
- Audit related advice
Every client is unique – each task is different, but our high standard of quality remains the same. Many well-known companies trust in our expertise and are the best proof of our successful work.
M7 Real Estate is a leading pan European multi-let real estate asset manager, with operations in the UK, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal and Slovakia.
Hitachi is a globally well-known and highly diversified company that operates in eleven business segments: Information & Telecommunication Systems, Social Infrastructure, High Functional Materials & Components, Financial Services, Power Systems, Electronic Systems & Equipment, Automotive Systems, Railway & Urban Systems, Digital Media & Consumer Products, Construction Machinery and Other Components & Systems.
As one of the world’s most celebrated fashion designers, Karl Lagerfeld is globally renowned for his “aspirational and cutting-edge approach to style”.
The NASDAQ Stock Market is an American stock exchange designed to enable investors to buy and sell stocks on an automatic, transparent and speedy computer network. Also known simply as the NASDAQ, which originally stood for the National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations.
Japan Airlines, is member of the Oneworld airline alliance network. JAL was established in 1951 and became one of the leading airline carrier in Japan.
KAWASAKI is known worldwide as a leading manufacturer of technologically advanced industrial gas turbines and gas turbine power generation systems.
Our employees are our most valuable resource. We truly believe that we are only as good as the quality of our staff. That is why we offer career opportunities and allocate time and funds for training and development.
Join us and make your professional growth our priority.
Schiff-Martini & Cie. GmbH appoints Peter Zimmermann as a new partner
Press release - January 28, 2019: Schiff-Martini & Cie. GmbH appoints Peter Zimmermann as a new partner
Opening of Lindbergh’s Café
On the ground floor of the new building – the Lindbergh Parkside Office – the in-house coffee shop opened its doors on October 8, 2018.